Here are a few of my favorite place to enjoy food and drink
I enjoy the local eateries where ever I travel or live
It takes many of us doing the same to keep these tastes profitable
- Dry Dock Brewery Aurora, Colorado. The world’s best beer. And the gold medal to prove it.
- Bay Ridge Liquor Store, 111 Hillsmere Dr. (Bay Ridge Shopping Center, Next to West Marine, Annapolis, MD). Great filling station for your growler, 10 micro brews on tap.
- Grumps Cafe, 117 Hillsmere Dr. (Bay Ridge Shopping Center, next to West Marine, Annapolis, MD) great place for lunch, dinner and get together. Easy to visit from any marina around Annapolis, and worth the drive from anywhere.
- Palais de Lune, 8315 Grubb Road Silver Spring, MD 20910. Great Asian and Sushi.
- Pho 79, 1080 S. Havana St, Aurora, CO Great Pho!
Annies D.C., wonderful ambiance and great hours too.
- Crazy Cajun 301 and Ridge Road in King George, Virginia. Try anything, you cannot go wrong.
- Crabby Oyster King George, VA. A taste delight. RIP.
- Harris Crab House Kent Narrows, MD. A seafood house with a view of dinner arriving at the dock.
- Sunrise Cafe Deltaville, VA. The flounder sandwich is great.
GalleyDeltaville, VA. The flounder sandwich is great. RIP.
- Maryland Crab and Seafood, 3751 Bladensburg Rd., Colmar Manor, MD. It’s fried and it’s good.
- Uncle Sams, Scottsdale, AZ. A fun place with good food.